Take responsibility for your study plan

It is important that you make sure this is done if you are unable to study full-time (45 ECTS credits per year). For example, if you have:

  • Health problems
  • Illness in your family 
  • Other personal difficulties.

A number of options are available to you. For example, you can apply for an exemption from the requirement to study full-time. 

You are always welcome to contact your student counselling service, who will help you decide how to handle the situation.

See your study information page for contact information for the student counselling service.